Tuesday 23 February 2010

Looking forward to...

Still sick...
But with any luck I'll be heading to Austria on Saturday. We're going to spend an awesome week full of skiing and bathing (it's a spa area) with my family and friends.
We'll stay in a beautiful town St. Wolfgang am Wolfgangsee...

...and ski in Dachstein west, St. Gilgen and Postalm areas.

And the weather should be nice. What more could I wish? Maybe to recover, or I'll spend whole week in hot, salty water and that's not exactly what I wish, though it wouldn't be bad too...
I've been working out a bit so I could ski longer and better but usually it doesn't help because none can make my family excercise so my effort only helps me to have tighter (and bigger :/...) thighs. BAAH.

And watching Olympics, I wondered how could anyone criticise the american skier Lindsey Vonn for posing in bikini for Sports Illustrated. I mean, it's not Playboy and she wasn't naked. And she's beautiful, why should she feel ashamed for that?


...

Three days ago I couldn't post and that was Kurt Cobain's 43th birthday. I love him. Happy belated birthday, Kurt. R.I.P.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pics look beautiful, but to be honest i couldn't be more sick of winter right now.. i just want to go far, far away, like back to australia where i used to live, and where there's summer now...

trishie said...

The pics of austria look fantastic...i hope you have a wonderful time there!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

Aw, how cute you're still giving Kurt Cobain shout-outs. What a good fan! I would love to not only go to Austria but be a part of those views! Beautiful.

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

Those photos are gorgeous! It looks like such a beautiful place to visit. Have fun!

Unknown said...

Cool blog, definitely like to exchange links!
I agree, Lindsey Vonn shouldn't be critiqued for something so normal. Hope you had a good time on your ski holiday!

J'aime
www.tinominosquared.blogspot.com

Nina said...

Get well soon, Fleur!

Passed on the Happy 101 Award to you in my post just now. Please come get it?

Onelovelost said...

those mountains look beautiful. It sounds like you'll have an awesome trip!

http://onelovelost.blogspot.com/