I received this lovely blog award. From Nina, beautiful and stylish ballerina from Manila. Do visit her blogsite!
To accept this award I have to write down 10 things that make me happy. I must add "at the moment" because it changes pretty quickly. Here they are:
1. Skiing. Of course, in half an year I wouldn't write this but I'm leaving for ski tomorrow and I'm so excited! I'm not exactly the best skier in the world but never mind if I love it and I do!
2. Yoga. I'm neither buddhist nor hinduist but I must admit that it perfectly calms me down, makes me feel more confident and of course, tighter ;)
3. Shopping for presents (but only if I have enough money, which is almost never... )
4. Eating chocolate instead of bread when feeling depressed. Unfortunately for my figure, I'm a teenager and consider every little sadness as a depression...
5. Sea. And whatever I'm doing at it. And whatever sea it is. I love both warm seas of Mediterranean sea or Tahiti (where I've never been, but it's my dream) and cold seas of Scandinavia. I just need to hear the soothing sound of sea once a while, because I don't live anywhere near one :(
6. Reading, reading, reading, reading, reading... until I'm dying of thirst and hunger.
7. Arranging a party. Whatever party, it makes me forget about everything bad. Concentrating only on making someone happy makes me happy too.
8. Music. I have no favourite style, I listen to rock, pop, jazz, classical, soundtrack, soul, grunge, folk... you can find something great everywhere! My current favourite is Emiliana Torrini. And I love both listening to music and making it.
9. Summer holidays. What else should I say... :)
10. And at last...but definitely not least... BLOGGING. Sharing my thoughts with people all around the world is incredibly soothing!
Now I pass this award on 10 great bloggers: