Monday 21 December 2009

RIP Brittany and many other things

Today I learned that actress Brittany Murphy passed away at the age of 32. I've never seen her act but I liked her and her style.
Yesterday it was about minus 15 degrees in Prague so I had to wear tights underneath jeans. I hate to do so, I always look tragically fat. I went to the nearest shopping centre and bought a red H&M trenchcoat and black suede ballerinas - no photos yet because I bought them as a Christmas present from my grandma who couldn't think what to give me so she gave me some money. And I'll naturally get these things on Christmas eve under the tree (haha we don't have it yet). Today I have a Christmas piano concert and I'm absolutely unprepared.
This is what we have instead of a traditional Christmas wreath:
Yesterday there was a children's play in our Church. I helped them by accompanying a little strings orchestra - I played the piano. People liked it.
In the evening I went to a concert of our friend's band (they don't play for public) in club Jazz Dock straight on the river. It was great, I danced although I can't dance.

At home I watched SuperStar final and my favourite singer Martin Chodúr won. Luckily, the other one was just a girls' idol who couldn't sing at all.
I probably won't post till 25.th so HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

how sweet of u to play the piano @ the church's children's play! i wish i was there :)

i'm sad to hear of brittany murphy's passing away too. i watched her movies & i must say i did enjoy them! what a pity...she was still so young...

Mila said...

I cannot believe Brittamy Murphy is dead...I really loved her..

FASHION CHALET said...

so sad about Brittany :(
Cate told me about you, and I was like "wow, how cool" ;)



xx

chantelle said...

hey there :) love your blog!
ah brittany, :( i loved her in clueless. . .
by the way i play the piano too :)
anyways, have a lovely christmas!
X O X O

JMay said...

Nice tribute to Brit. RIP.

Cute blog :-)

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

Happy Christmas to you too!! So sad about Britt! Thanks for the insight into your daily activities!

http://candyflosspersie.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Poor Britney :(

o said...

i'm very sad about britt, too:( she was a lovable actress:) can't wait to see ur new goodies from h&m:D happy holidays to u!:D

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Colleen said...

I was so shocked by Brittany's death...I've always thought she was a great actress. Have you seen Clueless? I HIGHLY recommend it if you have not. It's probably her most famous movie...although she's almost complete irrecognizable in it.

On a lighter note, I HATE wearing tights underneath jeans. But it is also a necessity here in Ohio.