Monday 11 October 2010

My Style Icons

I told you about my passion for Keira Knightley and Emma Watson style. Here are the others. From bloggers and celebrities to ordinary girls - they're all people who've influenced my view of fashion. I wish I could be one of them... :)
(it's not lined in order of their importance for me)

1) Erika Marie from Fashion Chalet. I'm sure there's no need of introduction... :) I love that not only her outfits, but the photos of them are just perfect!







2) Dylana Suarez (Nana In Wonderland)
Her style is flawless but she could wear anything and she would still look like a fairy...






3) Ana (High Street Cardigans). She's beautiful and she really knows what looks best on her. She can combine smart and crazy and she always looks great.






4) My friend Ája. She's not a blogger, I took these photos from facebook. I love that she can make a lot out of nothing - she doesn't shop at famous designers but knows a lot about bargains and second-hand stores. And her outfits always content something floral so I cannot but love her style.








5)Clémence Poésy. You might know her as Fleur from Harry Potter or from the Paris fashion weeks. Her style is pure and simple and very Chanel-influenced. Impossible not to love!




And who are your biggest style icons?

11 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Thank you!

And to be in such good company is awesome! :)



xx

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

all these ladies have such great style.. good picks!

http://devorelebeaumonstre.blogspot.com/

Flashes of Style said...

Oh my! They all have amazing style.

Closet Fashionista said...

Great inspiration!!! I love them all too!!! (well except your friend since I just heard of her now ;) and I hadn't heard of High Street Cardigans, but I love her now too)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Fleur-de-Lis said...

I too love Ana's style! She's a great blogger and person! And also "Fleur" from Harry Potter :) Her style is really perfect!

Eva Schön said...

Pekný výber, na mojom top liste by sa určite objavili niektoré zo spomínaných slečien. Tvoja kamka sa určite medzi nimi nestratila.. šik šik šik!

http://evaschon.blogspot.com/

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

very cool, I love the accents that many of these women showcase. I especially love the fedora and cream suit, so beautiful. I love that you picked your friend too even those she doesn't blog.

Jessica said...

This is exactly why I love blogs - there are so many beautiful girls with fantastic style sensibilities. It's easy to be inspired with every mouse click!
---
Jessica
Style Obsession
Current Giveaway: $55 to CSN Stores

Josie said...

Oh, these ladies are all so chic and fabulous! What wonderful inspiration.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

o said...

Love this post! Dylana and Erika Marie have such awesome styles! I always enjoy visiting their blogs:) Your friend has awesome style, as well!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

Gorgeous ladies!! They all have such great style.