Friday 20 November 2009

Kristen Stewart at The Twilight Saga: New Moon premiere

Do you like how she looks? I think the Oscar de la Renta dress is beautiful, but she looks like she can't wear it. She seems so uncomfortable to me! And I don't really like her hair. I love her casual style. But she looks like she isn't in love with dresses too much, like she doesn't feel good in them. One exception: her appearance at the MTV Music Video Awards this september (at the bottom of this post). I like Kristen, but she's nothing to me next to Emma Watson (I'm going to write about her soon).


4 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Thank you. I love big rings too.

Pretty dresses!



xx

Anonymous said...

she's a beauty! love her look in the 2nd pic. she certainly does look alot more comfy in jeans & the leather jacket!

Anonymous said...

I love Kristin's leather jacket look !

o said...

she's a beautiful girl! i agree, i love her look better at the mtv awards compared to the first pic above:)

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com